Friday, August 14, 2009

i miss you.

Here comes my school's one week holiday. I also saw my mum and brother today after school. Plus, we got our LSR today :) If you're wondering what that is, it's our learning skills report. I got two A's and two B's. A's for Biology and BM and B's for Drama and History. Overall, pretty good, if you ask me. :)

So, after meeting with the family i went to Pyramid with them and I went my own way. A bunch of my friends were waiting there so I went and join them. We hung out - played pool, took sticker pictures and went to the arcade. :)

I'm currently at Gardens' Hotel. The line here is pretty damn fast and good so im happy! But pffft - I have homework. :(

I'll be leaving for Penang on Sunday - and then coming back next Saturday. Gah - MTV World Stage is tomorrow. I actually planned on going but then no more available tickets. But Im fine with it - I mean, I dont mind these kind of things. :)

















ta :)

No comments: