Friday, August 28, 2009

Imagine That <3

Watched Imagine That today with the guys :) If Eddie Murphy is in the movie, for sure it will partly be a funny movie. Plussss, I did a lot of presentations today which were fun! For BM I wore a baju kurung as we were doing a presentation on Merdeka ;D

'Nyways, I stayed back to practise drama with Cedric, Celine, Fayed, Shankar and Shima until around 2. Adilet, Mahendra and Hatso watched us practised and helped us with the music. It's all going pretty well ;)

3 days of holidays babehh! :) Me, Jia Kai, Amiera and Cedric plan to go to KL on Merdeka Day to see what will happen. Those parade and stuff, you know :) Should be fun! Which is why I plan to finish all my homework ASAP.

AND - after god-knows-how-many-years I did not take pictures of friends and myself, I finally did today! :)


Now y'all know Mahendra :)


Gah, Cedric's new hairstyle :)


at Mr Teppanyaki's


arcade, people? :)


waiting for Mostafa's driver. That's his younger brother on the right.


introducing - the guys I went out with today ;)


group picture bAbehHHHH :D





camera out of focus and i look a lot like a fish :D




And we saw Albert! :)


He brings his DSLR to us -


"CLICK!"


Hah :) Modelling right beside lagoon?


and then there was 4.


"Albert, albert"


BURGER KING! Newly opened at Pyramid!



Okay :) I'm all tired :D

No comments: