Sunday, August 9, 2009

serenity.

if the moon fell down tonight.



Oh gosh, it's only 8.02 in the morning and i'm already awake. Ask me why? I woke up around 7.30 justnow and just couldnt go back to sleep. I just woke up this morning and started to miss home. :(

Know what I miss most about back home? I miss going home to my own house and my parents after school. I miss my mum's cookings. I miss going shopping with my parents on the weekend. I miss going to school with my brother. I miss being in my own house..


ice skating yesterday was funnn :) I actually went there with a bunch of Iranians. Hatso was supposed to come but he didnt, he was in Pyramid and I saw him but he wasn't skating. Anyhoos, the people I went with were Cedric, Sahba, Amir, Max, Ramtin, and two of their friends. Then we bumped into Farid and his friend. The skating thing turned out really well despite the fact that I'm only close to Farid and Cedric. It went well :)

I fell down, like once and got my butt wet. Haha! (: But the fun was worth it!


serenity.

No comments: