Friday, August 7, 2009

we spin bottles.

I went out with the guys today to watch G.I. Joe. and man man man, does it suck! The movie is not worth watching, if you ask me. :) I watched it with Hatso, Mostafa, his younger brother, Mahendra, Jia Kai, Adilet and Hooman. Nadira joined us for a while but left again.

Anyways, today went really good. Drama is getting interesting :) We're starting to learn about mime and today we were paired up with another person in class and had to perform a short mime sketch in front of the class. I was paired up with Serene and we did good. :) On Monday we would have to perform a solo mime sketch! We were given different situations and guess what mine is?

"Notice a mirror in front of you. Place a razor, shaving foam, and towel on the counter. While looking in the mirror, apply foam to your face and then slowly shave your face with the razor. Afterwards, towel off and put on aftershave.

Imagine you cut you chin, notice hairs growing in your ears, show how the aftershave burns, look at yourself afterwards like you're very handsome."

Hahaha :) I know rightttttttttt.

Okay, pictures! :)



























:)

No comments: