Saturday, August 15, 2009

; welcome to existence. :)

Me, my mum and brother spent half the way at Mid Valley and Gardens' today. Didnt shop a lot for clothes but I did get a top and a hat. I wasn't in the mood for shopping and stuff. I just felt like walking around. I did get a lot of new nail polishes! :)

There was a Thailand Exhibition today at the Exhibition Hall at Mid Valley. We went to check it out for a while - there were Thai dances and food and all the other amazing things from Thailand. ;) Not to mention we ate at a Thai restaurant for lunch and dinner! :)

I'm now back at the hotel room again. Im leaving for Alor Star with my mum tomorrow while my brother heads back to his hostel. It's gonna be a week before I get back to KL again. :(

Anyway :) Here are some pictures!


















loves you.

No comments: