Tuesday, August 25, 2009

a broken heart disease.

denise and jiansheng, mummy has a message for you guys.



I have been away from blogging and this blog because well, there's nothing to blog about. No pictures taken. Me and Amiera did facial masks justnow :) We were in the bathroom applying the masks when we heard some noises outside. It was Aziza, Ola, and Jesslyn. Me and Amiera were stuck inside the bathroom with our SHREK-GREEN FACES for almost 5 minutes. We could hear the three girls laughing outside. At the end, we just ran out and into our room. :D It was very funny ;D

How's school been? The same, I could tell you. Drama's interesting because everyday we are practising our plays for our first mime show - (; I hope all things go well!

Know how people say the past is the past? Well - I have been feeling how I used to feel lately. And though some people might say im at the happiest point of my life currently, i do still feel disappoinment and regrets. Sometimes walking around in the school, just wondering what is going to happen. Walking around, waiting for something to happen. I haven't been getting enough sleep too.


why're we always waiting for something to happen?

No comments: