Saturday, August 22, 2009

hello; :)

I'm back ;) im finally back. First thing first - i cut my hair short. Yes, I did something I never thought I would but i actually love how i look now with my hair : ) So here goes -

I went from this hair to...









TA-DAAAAAAA!



Heh :) Not much difference yea? But I love it - no more split ends - dry hair- you name it. The holiday has been good but a bit boring for me. And what's worse, I left my History file at my grandmother's house all the way in KEDAH. Oh god please kill me. Now I have to find a way to get a copy of all my friend's notes from History and study for the test on Wed.

But besides that - I bought new tops and some stuff. :) Not to mention I got to see my little cousins and one very cute distant cousin I think. I dunno, never really seen her before.

I still can't get the green history file out of my mind. :(



I took tons of pictures this week - but im just lazy to blog about them.

I'm really tired - gah. and my history file. my history fileeeeeeeeeeeeee. Im just so lost now.

No comments: