Wednesday, August 5, 2009

my heart will find rest;

Sorry for neglecting this blog. I've been going through quite a tough time this week and yes, I know it's not even the end of the week yet. But Monday and Tuesday have both been really crappy. I've cried, I almost wanted to give it all up. It's been pretty bad.

Anyway, I've took some pictures in Drama yesterday ;)

This is Jasmine :) She's Iranian and an awesome person!




Jasmine, Angela, me :)


Celine Sooooon. :D


Shimy.


BM class. ;)


Isaac.



AND OF COURSE, US. :)
Jia Kai not here though. :/




5/8/09

Drama is really fun. We've been learning body language.
Today we had to be paired up and my partner was Marcus. Apparently one of us will be A and the other B. So one of us will be a sculpture and the other one the maker. For example, if I lift up Marcus's arm he has to leave it that way. I made Marcus bent really low haha :) His revenge? He made me stand on one leg for almost 2 minutes plus! Haha but it's really fun :)




These 3 days i'm pretty much worn out by everything that I've been going through. It's not just the hostel thing I'm going through, I've had some problems with friends and myself. But luckily I've fixed things between me and my friends. But there are still problems here and there. Just in these 3 days, there's been almost 4 misunderstandings and everything. Things are really shitty now. My problems have not ended yet. From another perspective, the problems are just starting.

I'm making a lot of decisions now.

I'm making another one tomorrow.

Wish me luck, okay?


Nights :)

No comments: