Sunday, August 30, 2009

i love you.

; when you were supposed to be there.



Nothing could be more frightening for me in the morning than hearing the news that DJ AM is dead. DEAD. All I know is that he and Nicole Richie dated for a while before she was with Joel Madden. He survived a plane crash with Blink's Travis. But now, he's dead? First Michael Jackson, Yasmin Ahmad - and now him? What's going on with the celebrities eh?

Amiera is asleep and Im bored to the core. I'm also feeling cold, yes, in this hot Malaysian weather. Or is it just the room? I have no idea. I just feel cold and want a heater. :|

The plan tomorrow is to hang out with Jia Kai, Cedric, Amiera and Siva and to watch Orphan. Final Destination ain't out yet so we're gonna wait for that movie next time. :)

I suggest Jia Kai and Cedric to wear helmets to protect themselves for tomorrow during the movie ;) *inside story*


CIAAAAO.

No comments: