Friday, July 24, 2009

with the amazing 3 <3

I had a birthday outing with the happy 4 friends. :) Im so glad all 3 of them could make it. I had an amazing outing with them.

Cedric and Jia Kai arrived first, me and Amiera arrived about 20 minutes late? Haha! :) Very typical of us I believe! So we ate at Nando's. Then we went to Adidas because Cedric wanted new football shoes, then we went to Baskin Robbin's. :) There we talked more almost 1 and a half hours, just about everything. <3

The outing is simply amazing and gosh, I love these 3 people.



all the presents ive received.



pretty pretty ;)







cute legs! Haha! :D




my order <3










amiera, jia kai, me
@ adidas :)


Arcade it is!






ss-ing in the toilet.


while Cedric waits patiently outside for us. :)))





I HAVE BLUE TONGUE! XD











I love you threeeeee a lot :)
And yes, it's an amazing night.
an awesomely amazing night :)

No comments: