Sunday, July 12, 2009

AND IM BACK. (:

Im in KL now. :) Gosh, what a day. The flight was good, not really good but just good. The bus ride was quiet. And then my uncle picked me up at Sentral and brought me to Pyramid.

It took me about 1 1/2 hours to clean and reorganize my whole room. After that, Jia Kai fetched me at the side gate and we went to Pyramid to meet with Cedric, Mark, Lia, Siti, and Salokya. OMGGGG ITS BEEN SO LONGGGGGG.

AND MY OH MY, CEDRIC IS SO MUCH TALLER.

okay, pictures :)

oh, my new room mate is Iranian. But Amiera is probably going to be moving in tomorrow :)






my mum's respond to "Im on the bus already, a woman sitting beside me".


Jia Kai's respond to "see you guys tomorrow la"




YYAYYYY JIA KAIIII.


CEDRICCCCCCCCCC!!!





the fork is too cute =)








talking to mum (:


and this, uhm, yea. :)
i think i was talking about him waxing or shaving his legs.


Anyway, we chillaxed altogether for a while and Cedric told us about him wanting to shave and stuff. Yeah, funny stuff :) Met and saw a lot of new students staying at the hostel. :) Now, im really worried about tomorrow. :\

SIGH.

No comments: