Saturday, July 11, 2009

what a day.

Oh my. car crash.

Okay, rewind for now.

So I spent the morning with my close friends from my previous school and we took pictures as usual. We talked, ate Pizza and laughed of course. ;) Then it was all over. It's amazing this one month passed by just so quickly. By tomorrow, I'll actually be back in KL and going to school again. wow. this is so fast. so amazing.

So my dad picked me up from the school around 1 and we went to see my mum and sister at the salon, they were highlighting their hair and stuff. Me and my sister went to Giant to get some things I need whilst my dad waited for my mum to get her hair done. We were on our way back to the salon then we saw our parents walking towards Giant so we went in and did some shopping again.

Next stop we went to pick up my phone. My phone is kaput. The keypad is crazy.

AND THAT WAS WHEN IT HAPPENED!

My mum saw this guy reversing his car. Then BAM! The whole front part of our cargot dragged down. I think I reacted a little too over. But oh, I dont care. I actually went and scream at the guy, unaware of the fact that he obviously couldnt hear me. Adrenaline rush, I shall call it.

In a way when I think about it I blame myself. If it was not for my phone, it won't happen. no?





















MY HEART BROKE AS I SAW YOU BEING DRAGGED ONTO THE ROAD, BABY.




What a day. twists and turns.

No comments: