Tuesday, July 14, 2009

bloodshot eyes.

"It's safe to say I'm ready to let you leave."



Last night was good :) Me and Amiera wanted to meet the new people at the hostel. So we knocked at this girl's room door and turned out there were about 6 more other girls inside the room. So we chatted and then went up.

Then we met Ilya, a Russian from Kazakhstan. He's fun. He's lame. But best yet, he offered us apples at 10pm. So healthy, right?


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2nd day of school. i made it. i made it.
My parents and sister with some other relatives are currently on their way to Vietnam. Will be meeting them this weekend and sister the next weekend again.

Hostel life couldnt get any worse. New curfew is 8. EIGHT!

Anyway, teachers started teaching classes today. I've actually got a Bio quiz tomorrow first thing in the morning. But all classes are okay. They're not as bad as I think they would be. Though all my classes there are people Im close with, I actually feel a lot more lonely this semester.

Lunch today, I was terribly tortured by Adilet, Mahendra and this new guy Dias, a kazakhstani too. Especially adilet and mahendra, of course. They pressed my head to make me short. Make me dizzy only. Then Dias said my eyes were like cross-eyed. -.- Best to say my hands got a lot of exercise from slapping and hitting people today.

For History today we played Bingo. Not the normal kind of Bingo though. Not numbers. It was kinda fun :)

We had a diagnostic test today for BM. The WHOLE period. 1 hour and 15 minutes. There were tatabahasa and a karangan to write. For the essay, I chose the topic "Hari Yang Paling Menggembirakan Saya".

I wrote, "Hari Yang Paling Menggembirakan Saya Adalah semasa saya memutuskan hubungan dengan teman lelaki".

HAHA! : ) And I came up with a lot of crap. But according to Syafiqah, my essay was DEEP.

oh :) Syafiqah gave me a pocket mirror that she bought from Singapore during the holidays.

There'll be an assembly tomorrow and tag group meeting :) yay. something interesting, finally.



No comments: