Thursday, July 9, 2009

That manicure trip.

Me and my sister went to do our nails today :) My second manicure trip. We're going out tonight too, to Balin. Something like that. My nails took longer to do than my sister because hers is really simple and mine, well, there are a lot of designs. I almost fell asleep too.

Halfway through the manicure, I called Nadira to check on the orientation today. Talked to Jia Kai,too. Apparently, Ms Rani announced that no red, pink, green, hair. Haha. Well, we'll see what's gonna happen eh! =)

So my sister went back with my parents first since her nails were done. She came to pick me up after that.

Pictures!

something my sister is very proud of.


Egg tart, cheese tart, bread.


D;


This is so cool! They actually have
Strawberry Yoghurt mentos!


This is my sister. She's 21,
she's at the manicure place.


This is Anita, the younger one.
She is a book.


This is the cow driving.


MY NAILS. :) I LOVE THE BUTTERFLIES.


THIS IS MY SISTER'S.




And of course, we arrived home safely.

:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOOOT. ur a book and our pictures today are nice nice nice..yay to cheese tarts & the convo we had lol!!! mmmmmmmm, stop standing behind me T_T omggggg....balin balin balin...

and, ur still a book.