Monday, July 27, 2009

to envisage.



i may always be wearing nail polish, but i'm never good at really putting them on my nails. My right hand can't reeally do anything artistic; drawing, writing, sketching. I just put on yellow-colored nail polish. Yellow. It looks eww now, but oh heck, it's gonna be changed as again in a few more days. The yellow on my left thumb looks like a long bumpy road.


* * * ** * * * ** ** * **

I just rubbed off all the yellow. they're too messed up.


I told amiera, today is a happy day. and indeed it is. I've done all the presentations I had to - Bio and Drama. For bio I had to talk about mammals; for drama I had to teach the class a game. it went quite successfully i must say. watching half the class blind-folded, crawling on the floor looking for tennis ball sure cracked me up.

other than that, we also played other games. taught by other students.

me, carissa, won ji and hyun yee are the ones who went today as well as Gerard. we had to go today because we'll be far far away thursday this week.

Bio trip.


** ** * * * * *** *** * * ** **


Oh, did I mention that I got my dear friends something?
amiera, jia kai and cedric.
Yes, i gave them their "happy best friend" week present yesterday.
I just came up with that ocassion myself. ;)
Each one of them got an envelope with three things inside:
a capsule, a letter and a certificate.
Now dont ask me to tell you further.

Some things shall remain unknown..





to the public, that is.





my thoughts have been messing with my mind lately.
i've been thinking, do friendships last forever?

I mean, friends that I have now.
i believe i have a little girl in me.

I imagine so many things.
I imagine Amiera, Cedric, Jia Kai at my wedding.
and me at theirs.
Giving speeches, them giving speeches.
I imagine our children playing with each other.
I imagine Amiera with gray hair, Jia Kai bald and Cedric getting shorter! haha. :D
It'll be wonderful. but all this is making me really scared too. What if we're just going to have to be separated? What if Cedric goes back to Iran? And god, if I had just said a small "no" to coming to this school, i wouldn't have meet all these amazing people. And who knew one of my closest besties would be all the way from Iran?

I'll never forget july 23rd. not because it's birthday celebration. But more of the fact that I got to spend the day with the amazing trios and sharing so many secrets.

The four of us and Frans started out by just playing monopoly one rainy night.


hmmmm, I shall tell the story of how the four of us met another day.




toodles.

No comments: