Monday, July 6, 2009

if today was your last day;

;let her cry
; let her be
;let her cry
; let her be something she wants to be.


I'm at home alone now. By alone, I mean me and the maids and my oldest brother. My sister who came back last night is out with my parents. Chatted with her and showed her pictures and videos until almost 2am last night, thus we woke up at 11.41am this morning. She went out to get a haircut, I was too lazy to dress up and put on make up so I just stayed home and watched a couple of movies. And I'm glad I did :) I watched good movies. (: Also painted my nails yellow.

The one thing I really want to do now is take pictures. With my sister's DSLR of course, but I don't think I have the permission to even touch it? Hah, I'm making her sound so evil. Nah, she's not that bad. My camera ain't bad too, but the main problem is. I can't get myself to go dress up and stuff. Maybe later, I'll see.

On the other side of things. OHGOSHHHH! I cant wait for school to start. Seriously, I can't wait to see the people! I havent seen them in like a month and hardly even chatted to them on MSN and all. I have to admit, though, another reason I'm so excited about school and seeing my friends again is because my birthday is around the corner. :) Birthdays are exciting, no? I counted. I think I'll have about 5 celebrations for my birthday. :D


what i believe, i always believe.

No comments: