Monday, July 20, 2009

i'm fine without you.

it kills me to see what is happening now.
'cause lately all we do is fight.

i <3>
it's the best song ever.
simply amazing.



I think today is one of those bad days that I'm going to have for the rest of my life.
When some things cheer you up, and something else has to bring you back down again.
When you just want to be realized,
and you cry.

but you're still a nothing.


I changed Marketing to Drama again. Today's class makes me feel weird. I think I should talk to Cedric, maybe, about it. But I'll go on for a few more days and see what happenes. We just played some games to get to know each other better.

Biology is okay, so are History and BM. :)

Oh, my phone rang in Bio today. Stupid xPax people. Mrs Smajda is cool enough to just brush it off. :D



solitary trees, if they grow at all, grow strong.

No comments: