Friday, July 3, 2009

A little pain here and there. (:

My mum and I had a very funny way of communicating to each other this morning. I woke up and saw that she put up a memo for herself on her mirror to call my sister:



I wanted to ke po,
so I wrote this memo and put it up next to the memo above.
because I always wake up in the
middle of the night and on the lights
in her room and she doesnt like it. ;)


She replied me this and put it on MY mirror:


I replied:


And she replied again and for the last time:



I've been complaining about a back pain to my dad so he asked a nurse to do Sonotron for me ;) I dunno how to explain Sonotron to you but obviously, it helps the pain to cease.








All good now :)
Some close friends from my previous school are coming tonight - in a few moments - to my place to just hang out. I actually forgot about it! My mum reminded me that they were coming at 4.30pm. -.- I freaked out. ;D

I camwhored for a while justnow :) I shall upload the pictures tomorrow or on my next post. (:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL OMG SO CUTEEEEEEEE. why mummy and u like that one -_-