Thursday, July 23, 2009

17. :)

today is amazing. :) I'm finally 17, but somehow I don't feel like growing older. But yes, today is amazing. Here's what happened from 12 midnight:

12.00AM - Denise and Adilet msged me and wished me happy birthday.
12.04AM - Amanda called (Jia Kai called but i was on the line with manda)
- Mahendra called (Jia Kai called again but was on the line with Mano)
- Jia Kai called Amiera ( I told Jia Kai to call me )
- I called Jia Kai and Cedric.
- They called me.
AND THE 3 OF US ENDED UP TALKING FOR 40 MINUTES. :)


When I got to school, people wished me happy birthday too :)
Then Adilet got the WHOLE Biology class to sing me happy birthday.
For History, Mr Gregory got the WHOLE class to sing me happy birthday and he gave me a lollipop.

And for today's assembly. -.-
KHARENEE AND JIA KAI LEAD THE WHOLE SCHOOL TO SING HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME. :D *BILLION CHINS OF SMILE!*

The gang also gave me small surprise :) A muffin as a birthday cake! Heh! :)

Today is really amazing, so thank you all for making it happen! (:







all presents ive received. :)


steven's card. :)


Jon came down to wish me happy birthday!


Diva bracelet JK and Mark got me!
They knew I wanted this bracelet!



Adilet's present and card!


mahendra's present for me :)

















some pictures from today's bm class.
we were acting! :)

And TRALALALALAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
The plan is to go out with Jia Kai, Amiera and Cedric.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol. that name list is cute!! i mean, the way u write ur name on it :)

happy birthday again!

ANITA said...

i wrote my name, syeyi's name and mahendra's name. haha i purposely write lidda :)