Friday, March 20, 2009

Yo, mr tall!

So today was Twin Day! Basically you have to find someone/ people and dress all the same. I was actually with Syu and Shima wearing black and denim but then I joined Amiera and Cedric and wore Little Miss and Mr! :)
Cedric and I exchanged our slippers for the night! :D He had a hard time wearing my slippers though! The white ones are his!

Hung out with the usuals at Cosy Corner before deciding on what to wear for today. Actually it was just Cedric and Amiera discussing, then we moved the "meeting" to my unit's living room. And imagine this: 2 people sitting on a chair, arms crossing over chest and face to face, talking! :D Cedric even brought all his fancy clothes down and Amiera brought her clothes from her place. Then they tried to match each other's clothes.

After much much time later, we decided on the Little Miss and Mr! I have 3 Little Miss tops but Cedric doesnt have any. Luckily he had a simple white shirt and he allowed me and Amiera to draw a Mr for him! :) So me and Amiera stayed up quite late last night to finish up what we had to!

Haha! I say we did an amazing job!

We're pretty amazing artists yea? :D

No comments: