Friday, March 6, 2009

I just spent the whole afternoon with Nadira, Adilet, Mahandra, Mark, Isaac, Ian, and Jia Kai. Damn fun haha. We ate at Mr Teppanyaki and went to the arcade because me, Adilet and Mahandra were supposed to race each other. I got last the first time but the second and third time I got better than Adilet, he lost! :D We were on our way out of Pyramid when we met up with Farid, Aaron, Djambu, and Maga. They said hi and bye and all those "see ya bro" things to Adilet because he's going to Singapore today, later evening.

Before that, all the guys left their bags in my room; Nadi, Adi, Isaac, and Ian. I had to help them carry all their bags man. Same too when they had to go back, cus they aren't allowed to go inside the hostel. So Jia Kai and I had to carry their, altogether..6 to 7 bags? : Yea, it was a good workout. Adilet's bag damn long and heavy and Nadira had so many clothes on her laptop.
BTA was funny. Since classes were only 45 minutes, Mr Smajda let us do this OSSLT prep thingy. We had to write a news article on a picture he showed on the touchscreen board. It was a photoshopped picture of a cat kicking a dog.
ME. FARID.
Tittle
Cats have deadly kung-fu powers!
Every dog has its day.
The conclusion of the news articles.
The police will track the cat down but until then, our lives are all in danger.
The dog will get his gang and go find the cat.
WE WERE ALL BURSTING OUT LAUGHING AT EACH OTHER'S NEWS ARTICLES. :D
School was good, too I gues. Holidays are here. One week only, though. Jia Kai has gone back to Ipoh and Amiera will too tomorrow. What am I to do eh? Im heading to Penang with my family on Monday until Friday, but till then I guess I better start on my homework? :( I have tons of 'em. Sigh.
There's been a photoshoot going on in my school these two days. Some photographers from somewhere have been taking pictures of students and teachers in their classes. Yesterday they were taking picture in Ms Gandhi's classroom and for the whole 1 hour and 45 minutes, it was all just taking pictures. Ms Gandhi didnt get to teach at all.

Today, Adilet and Nadira and some pretty faces were called for the photoshoot. They missed English class because of that. I think they're going to be on the cover or something. They even asked students who are eating in the cafe to pose. I have the picture, you can see! Sigh. They only called those pretty faces for the photoshoot. Im crushed. They didnt call me. :(

Kidding la. I posed for the hostel part two semester ago already la.
Pictures!


School is great. Now the holidays, but im like not looking forward to it> :(
Anyway, today im happy because I was laughing like crazy and shouting around with my friends at the arcade! :D

No comments: