Sunday, March 22, 2009

till the 'am.


It's too late now. I've been going to bed around this time for 3 days continuously and I can't take it. There's too much work, I'm stressed, I feel a sore throat coming up and my backbone is aching like hell. - I'm growing old and am stressed.

Have to build a brain, watch 8 videos and understand it, and spend the whole afternoon filming tomorrow. I have no idea how I'm going to fit it all in, though.

Tonight was the most serious night I've ever had with Jia Kai, Cedric, and Frans. There was no kidding around and we were so serious talking that we could almost argue. -.-" I felt like we were strangers then. Frans let us try Indon mee and it was delicious. ;) I asked Febri to help me make it and she half-burned her finger - I felt so bad but I was laughing because her reaction was funny. :)

Anyway, tomorrow is going to be a hell of a day. It's going to be rough. Grade 11 is just wanting to stress me all out and it's winning.

I have the whole morning free tomorrow - not free-free because I have to spend at least 2 hours watching the 8 videos and analyzing it as well as designing the product for our advertisement. I shall wake up at ... 8.45 to 9?

There's something wrong with Blogger. So I shall only post up pictures from today tomorrow if I can. Went to school with the physic students today and completed my ISU there. 1000 over words, woah man. I'm so sleepy now I dont even know why I bother typing this. But I just have to. -.-




I feel myself sinking deeper each day. and you think your life is worse? At least you have someone who knows and feels it when you are unhappy. At least they insist you tell them what's wrong. At least they care enough to listen. At least they tell you everything's going to be okay. At least I'm still one of them who cares enough to listen to you. But why can't you do the same for me?

I need someone to listen to me too and tell me things will be okay.

No comments: