Tuesday, March 17, 2009

RIGHT NOW. NA NA NA

Currently in a bet with Farid, whether Akon's lyric is "I Wanna Make Up" or "I Wanna Make Love"
Check out the answer here! :D
I say the second one! :D
And the correct answer is
..
..
.
.
.
.
we both win! :D Haha!
ANYWAY-
There's been nothing to update about recently. :(
School today was good. Spent some time during study period watching Syafiqah and Steven trying to break Marcus' locker because he lost both locker keys. They used scissors and keys. They managed to open his locker after an hour using Lisa's keys. :)
Isaac absent today :(
So was Mark. :(
Did some OSSLT Prep in English again. Those of us that did OSSLT last year are lucky enough to not have to go to school when the other students are taking the exam! :D We had to write a news article on a billboard and I wrote about this billboard that crashed down on a car, causing two other cars to crash into that car. Violent, eh? Jia Kai's one better. Not just the victims died, those that tried to help died too, due to lightning that struck them. -.-"
Adilet and I read each other's articles because we were both done with it a bit fast. I have no idea what he was laughing about when he read mine =.=" Psychology class was spent studying on our own because we have a test on Thursday. And then there's the brain that is due.
Went to Tracks and Field meeting after school. Amanda is with me, YAY! :))) Hung around with Syafiqah and Nadira and did my maths after they left. Farid came over and started listening to "Right Now" - his all new favorite song of the moment. Even his ringtone is that song and he calls himself just to listen to it. I saved him when I bluetoothed him the song yesterday. Now he doesnt have to call himself to listen to it, YAY! =.="
Walked back to the hostel with Farid and we kept arguing which lyric was correct. I said let's have a bet and he wanted to know how much the bet is: he doesnt want cash, he wants me to help him do something like homework. Ah, don't worry, I won! :D
There's a meeting later at 8.30. Hopefully you're there! :D

No comments: