Friday, March 27, 2009

I went to sleep again in the morning after I came back from school. I am seriously sick. Fever. Nah, not fever. But I have terrible flu and my voice is like a man's one. and i have cough! But oh what the hell. So I went to school when they finished their mock test and had lunch with Amiera, Isaac, Ian and a whole bunch of other people. Went to pyramid with Isaac and his bro after that. Walked around and Isaac pierced both his ears again. Kesian him. It hurts like shit. Wonder how he gonna sleep :

Anyways, when we got back to school Adilet and Nadira were there in the physic labs AS USUAL playing bingo with Mahendra and Farid and Jia Kai and Siva. Oh, doing their homework too.
Me and Nadira managed to make Adilet take a picture with us in the ladies' toilet! Lucky he didnt get caught! (:
Soon after that we were in the resource room playing around kicking a bottle as though we were playing soccer, Siva and Nadira went to play under the rain, throwing eclipse at each other to see who can catch it with their mouth - me and Adilet make a great thrower and catcher! :D, played truth or dare and after that we played only truth. Ooh ooh, we played this game where we ask question like "Who's gonna be a backstabber among us" and spinned this bottle and wherever it stops and points at, that person is that person. It doesnt make sense but it was fun :D Predicting our own future!


These eclipes represent me, Adilet, Nadira, Siva, Jia kai, and Mahendra! :)
The two people who were cold after playing under the rain.
Yay! Adilet LOVES the ladies' toilet! :D

Adilet doing the "ANITA POSE" -.-

Us doing the Jia Kai's smiling face

The emo expression. - expressionless.

JK, MANO, ADI.

SHORT TO TALL. ;)

Had dinner with Cedric. We bumped into him when we were getting out of school. Jia Kai will be back tomorrow and I better complete my maths tomorrow! Then I can bersyok on Sunday! :D

No comments: