Sunday, March 1, 2009

The whole of last night was fun!!! It started with the rain, pouring down heavily and me, Amiera, and Jia Kai were having lunch at the poolside. Amiera suddenly got so hyper and thought of running back in the rain, like how we used to do last time. Then I also got hyper and agreed to do so. ;D Jia Kai was the only one who was speechless so me and Amiera went under the rain without him. Frans and Sedrick were there with him anyway.

So after a while me and Amiera decided to go back to the poolside and stay with them. We were very wet already that time and the guys didnt even recognize us! Sedrick had an umbrella and gave it to me and the 4 of them were all under the rain.

It was funnnnnnn. When we got back to the hostel, we decided to play monopoly together after we shower. So we met again after half an hour at Cosy Corner. We played that for about 3 hours continuously! With music blasting from the phones and computer of course! We were allowed to be there until 2am the latest. Now, 3 hours of Monopoly aint boring when you play with Amiera, Jia Kai and Frans! Sedrick was "in charge" of playing the music. :D Kononnya want to do homework. :P

At around 11.45, we decided to stop playing and watch a horror film. Jia Kai LOVES horror films and he brought down a whole stack of CDs for us to choose. There was only one friendly-looking CD cover: The House Bunny. -.-"

Watching the horror film was so funny. We had chipsmore. Amiera had her pillow. Frans his blanket because he was sure he will fall asleep, and I had my Penguin! :D We turn off the lights too. We watched The Tale of the Two Sisters. Amiera and I had the pillow in front of us the whole time. It was so funny!

Then there was a scary looking figure in the film. Me and Amiera covered our eyes with the pillow and..

Amiera and Anita. Sedrick.
aaah!!! who is it who is it???!!
i think it's the dead sister.
yerrrr she looks so scary!!
She's pretty! just emo only.

The movie finished around 1.50. Amiera slept over at my room because I think, we were both a litttttttttttttle creeped out! :D
So here are some pictures!







Today, I'm happy, because of last night! :)

No comments: