Tuesday, March 3, 2009

SIS's first mime show! :)

There was a mime show by the ESL drama students today after school! I didnt plan on watching it until Amiera said that she was going to, so I paid two ringgit (tickets) and waited outside classroom 7 until we were allowed in. The mime show was from 5 to 6. I got hell lots of pictures and videos to show! :D Hamed was the doorguy! He's the guy in fourth picture with me and Amiera.

School today was okay. : Today I'm happy because I get to see that hot guy! :D BUT I regret not taking pictures with him! :(
The mime show was awesome! Great jobs to all the students who took part in it! :) Also, Happy Birthday to Astor! (:
Syu was telling me about how this guy she likes seems to like the some girls in school whose names start with "S".

ANITA. SYU.
But you're an "S" too!"
LAUGHS.
"S" = Ass. -.-


Looks fun eh? Now don't you wish you go to my school! :)

No comments: