Thursday, March 26, 2009

tonight.

Yes AMANDA. study period sangat fun today. We took Jon's laptop and were taking our own pictures will all different effects and making stupid and funny faces. *He was lookingggggg but maybe wondering why we're so weird :( :D* ANYWAYYYYYYYYYY haha yea. Jon has a lot to upload on fbook for us. 70-over pics I heard?

Amiera sleeping over tonight. :) They have an OSSLT mock test tomorrow so only first sem students are allowed to skip school *ME*. *grins.* Spent a few hours at Cosy Corner. I drew a tattoo for Cedric! :)

Anita: Don't move! *hits arm*
Cedric: Okok. sorry sorry.
Albert: Eh!
Anita: Illegal tattoo! :D

After ten minutes -

Cedric: *gives our hand* it's really nice. thank you
Anita: *shakes his hand* RM200.
Cedric: I dont have money now! :(

Ah. just some random convo. Djambu came after a while and omfg he watches Happy Three Friends too! :o Cedric has a folder just for happy three friends and we actually watched each of it! -.-

Anita: *to Djambu* You watch this too?
Djambu: Yeah! It's popular over there! (russia). Even my sister watches when she was 6!
Anita: ...
Amiera: Maybe I should start introducing my sister to this show too!

You know we'll always be here, yeah? Please tell us what's wrong when you are ready to..okay? (: And this goes to you guys too! You know who you are! :D


I shall give you guys a preview of how my drawn tattoo looks like....











.......















.......


















........


















tomorrow.

No comments: