Saturday, March 14, 2009

Sun-U Open Day.


I shall say today was VERY well spent :) therefore im very proud of myself! :D

Morning was spent with JK and Frans. We were at the cafe for breakfast and did my maths after that. Frans' parents turned up unannounced and got Frans scared. His mother was so cute, pinching his cheeks saying he got thinner and all. :)

Me and JK left after that. We went to the hostel to put our stuff and then went back to the uni for the Sunway Uni Open Day. There were a lot of people so we just randomly took some brochures first. Then the psychology stand was empty, JK "dragged" me there because I was hesitating, I did not know what to ask. LOL. But it turned out well, so thanks JK. We talked with the students and they brought us both down to their department and it was damn cool. They had animals like snakes and hamsters there and also observation rooms. It was cool because I got to talk to the psychology students and to really get their opinions. They were all really friendly and easy to talk to! I even took a personality test and the result was REALLY accurate.

After that, JK suggest we visit the Performing Arts stand. I was interested in directing and JK performing and the lecturer that talked to us was really friendly. He even gave us his email so hopefully, SIS will work with their batch to come up with something to perform. One of his students took us to their department as well. It was on the rooftop. He brought us to the rooms where they edit videos, and the lighting rooms and all those stuff. We spent quite some time watching videos that the students did too, which were really nice. After that, the dude brought us to the library where books related to performing arts were located. Jia Kai got so hyper and said he would like to do a horror movie one day. :) Then he laughed his evil laughter and I gave him the eye of death. fuiyoh I sound so..nevermind. -.-

And then me and JK went to the CIMP stand because we are both going to do it next year. Mr Boucher was there too so it was really cool.

I'm glad I went today. All thanks to my dad, he was the one who told me about it. LOL, i called him straightaway after all of it and he sounded so happy I went. :)

I got A LOT of brochures which im gonna look through later. Gonna do english assignment with JK tonight. Today is a day of learning! -.-"

I CANT WAIT FOR SCHOOL. :D

No comments: