Tuesday, March 31, 2009

XOXO

Look what I did to Cedric's Facebook status :)
He still doesnt know about it! Since 5.30 today till now! :D


xoxo, gossip girl. ;)
I stayed back today after school for band practise along with Jia Kai, Amiera, Mark, Lia, Siti, Su Ryeon, Sonia, Aaron, and Chermayne. I'm playing the sleighbell! :D Mr Smajda say we're awesome. We just need the russian kids to come sing! Mano joined us at dinner. He was walking in the cafe, I saw him and called him to come over. :)
Got our mid-term report today. I'm doing well for all except Maths. :( And I've also chosen subjects for next sem, woohoo my last sem in SIS! Most probably History, Biology, P.E. and BM. BM is compulsory for both Grade 10 and 11! -.-" So me and many other Malaysian students have no choice but to take it. sigh.
My legs are aching from yesterday's running but boy, it feels goooooood. :) Like I havent run in a long time! There's gonna be a futsal tournament at Sunway College field this Saturday yayyy so Im going to watch with Jia Kai! Amiera won't be here since she'll be in Melaka with her family. There are 4 teams from my school and Sean and Isaac have another group in CIMP. :)
Havent been to a soccer tournament in a long time. There were A LOT last sem. Guess everything exciting will happen next sem? Plus most of our birthdays are in next sem anyways. ;)
I'm stuck with a very hoarse voice lately due to my sickness from last week. :(
Currently completing my English assignment.
I shall start looking for business cards and flyers for BTA class. :)

No comments: