Saturday, November 22, 2008

Today was our school's Open Day. I was helping out as the photographer and was going to do a short speech so I had to wake up early. Lucky I woke up early because at 7.30am, Nadira called me and told me that she was on her way to the hostel. She was in school too early, that no one was there yet. So yeah, she came over and we hung out for a while before we went to school.

The MC today were Nadira and Adilet. My parents were at KL because they flew in from Penang. I actually convinced them to come see me at my school and they did! We had lunch together, I missed them so much! :) So great to see them again. My friends and teachers also got to know them, hehe. They were there for only about an hour because they had to catch a flight back to Sandakan.

Me, Munyee, Nadira, Isaac, Adilet, and Andrew fooled around in the P.E. class because we were getting ready for our short speech. I was so nervous but I did OK, I guess! :D Before that, we were dancing and doing all sorts of stuff!

Me, Nadira, Adilet, and Farid went to Pyramid at around 2 something. Ms Kym dropped us there because we saw her by her car and asked her if she could drop us and she could! Me and Nadira went to watch Madagascar 2 while the boys went somewhere to meet Willi.

We met up again after the movies. The guys were at the arcade so we went there. Then we went to A&W's. Fun, fun, fun day! :D






























































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































No comments: