Monday, November 3, 2008

I was just chatting to my sister justnow. Lately she's been really stressed about her accounts. Anyway, we were on MSN and I asked her to guess what just happened. It was just that my room mate moved out again today. :))) I wanted to piss her off so I just kept saying no to everything she guessed, well they were all the wrong answers anyway. Here are some that she guessed:

"You bought me a Guess bag"
"You shitted"
"You had a banana"
"You wore a tudung"
"You drank tomato juice"


And to top it off, she wrote this to her friend on MSN. Sadly, her friend Jia Tian didnt reply but it was a really funny and random story.

" jia tian, lai ialah seorang budak baik yang jering sikat rambut dan tengok sendiri di cermin. dia comel tapi kadang kala rupanya lawak kerana dia ialah jia tian. oleh itu, dia boleh dimaafkan. ini prestasinya. kalau bukan kerana fakta itu, dia akan digelar bukan jia tian. tetapi, sekarang jarang nampak dia kerana saya di australia manakala dia di kuala lumpur.Tapi jangan risau kawan-kawan, kita akan jumpa dalam masa 2 bulan"


=0="

Here's what I said to her after I read that.

Anita: Eh what is "jering"?. If you meant to say often it is "sering" if you meant to say NOT often is "jarang".
Denise: OMG. im being corrected by someone who is 4 yrs younger than moi~~~
Denise: shuddup dont correct me.


And this is her syiok sendiri-ing.
Denise: ...T_T I'm unwanted..people's movie is Wanted, I'm unwanted. I'm like the opposite of Angelina Jolie..

Then we were comparing our lips.
Anita: Your lips so thin especially your upper lip.
Denise: ANITOT. HAHAHAHA yours damn thick.
Anita: once you smile your upper lip thinner than a pencil-drawned line.
Denise: T_T ..... ... next time let's take more pictures together.
Anita: Yeah and when we take must focus on our lips then people will automatically compare our lips when we put it in the internet.
Denise: yar..sure mine cantik.
Anita: When people see my lips they will say "wooo Anita's lips so damn nice like Scarlett Johanson's."
Denise: ..Hate you..
Anita: And when people see yours they say "I wonder where half of her upper lip went".
Denise: .. I must go check who in the family got this lips.. papa or mummy..

..
Denise: I look cute lo..I just took the mirror and smile.

I love you! Haha!

AND SO WE SHALL COMPARE.

No comments: