Wednesday, November 19, 2008

"If you ain't got no money, take your broke ass home."

Sorry, currently listening to Glamorous by Fergie, I actually started listening to it when I watched Gossip Girl. You know, one of the episodes Jenny was singing this song with some other girls in the school choir. Yeah, that episode. :) School's been quite busy lately with all the assignments and individual projects. Yesh, exam time is coming and I am still not prepared! I have no idea how to actually go through this all, but I will. I'm also dreading this because as each day passes, the day Sean, Munyee, and Chu Ching graduate is getting nearer and nearer.

So we've been learning self defense this week for physical education. It is actually quite fun. The instructors are fun, too! Today we learnt how to defend ourselves if we get rape. We had to get a partner and while one of the partners lie down on the mat like how a woman would when she gives birth, the other partner will be sitting on their partner's stomach. Like how a rapist would, I guess.


Sean told me,
"Anita, close every hole!"
*inside joke*

It was funny because when the girls were doing that, the boys were all standing around watching. And when it was their time, we watched them too! :) At the end, the instructors performed a "skit", I would call it, for us to see. They were awesome. :)

Breaktime was filled with me, Syeyi, Nadira, Syafiqah, and Adilet drawing each other on the glassboard in Classroom 7. We conteng-ed the whole board and had Adilet to erase it all. haha, so much for being TALL. :)

Also, WE HAVE A NEW SCHOOL LOGO AND UNIFORM. and they suck. Like, real bad. Nadira tried the uniform on justnow and the skirt is just too long. Sigh, why lah why want to change the uniform into THAT kind of style? This is how it looks like, just look at the skirt!





























I stayed back after school with Isaac to do our Science project. Took some pictures and videos with Sean. Ohohoh, wont be able to do this next sem anymore!






















And then I also took a picture of the baby hamsters in the Science Lab:
























Went back to hostel, saw this wig that one of my housemates were trying. I tried it on:






















Aha! And so, the next post should be on Saturday then! :) Having fitness testing starting tomorrow! And it is the Beep test tomorrow. :(

No comments: