Monday, November 10, 2008

Tagged by SEAN.

A. Attached or Single?

A little bit of both.

B. Best Friend?
I have a lot.

C. Cake or pie?
Cake :)

D. Day of choice?
Schooldays.

E. Essential item?
Money, music, friends, emoness.

F. Favorite colour?
PINK!

G. Gummy bears or worms?
Gummy bears!

H. Hometown?
Sandakan, Sabah.

I. Favorite indulgence?
Pizza and fries and ..yum..

J. January or July?
July! My birthday!

K. Kids?
Wanna have them one day.

L. Life isn’t complete without?
My family and friends

M. Marriage date?
How would i know.

N. Number of brothers and sisters?
1 sister and 2 brothers. All older.

O. Oranges or Apples?
Apples!!!

P. Phobias?
Snails.


Q. Quotes?
If you love someone then tell them because hearts are often broken by words left unspoken.

R. Reasons to smile?
When I look at what I have, my family and friends.

S. Season of choice?
It's always summer here. -.-

T. Tag 5 people
Ying
Simon
Anson
Michelle
Rachy

U. Unknown fact about me?
I cry for no reason, and I love it.

V. Vegetable?
A lot! haha.

W. Worst habit?
Annoying people.

X. X-ray or Ultrasound?
...erm, ultrasound sounds better.

Y. Your favorite type of food?
Anything but onion, mushroom, garlic, carrot, and green peas.

Z. Zodiac sign?
I'm stuck between Leo and Cancer but I prefer Cancer! :D

No comments: