Thursday, November 27, 2008

This call I got from Adilet freaked me out.

*handphone rings*
Anita: *picks up* Hello?
Adilet: Hey Anita?
Anita: *raises eyebrow* Oh yea....? *doesnt recognize voice*
Adilet: Do you know who this is? Is the number familiar to you?

PAUSE

Anita: *heartbeat beating very fast* Ermmmmmmmmm...no...
Adilet: It's Adilet.
Anita: *confused* huh?
Adilet: Adilet, you know, Adilet.
Anita: ... -.-"

After that,
Anita: Why lah the way you spoke so scary!!! Make me scared only.
Adilet: Hahaha no lahhhh. I thought you were crying or something!

I actually thought it was Sean because he called me through his house phone last time. I was ready to hear Sean's always-hyper voice and freaked out when I didnt. Then I thought of Andrew because the last time he called me, he said those same stuff as Adilet.

No comments: