Friday, November 14, 2008

FROM YESTERDAY:


Today, we studied about drugs use and abuse for Health class. The classes today went by quite slow and most of us were just waiting for the trip to Pyramid for Bowling during the afternoon. We got to go there today because majority of the students in P.E. class had a camping trip today and they left school at 1.30. I am in P.E. too but I didnt join the camp. But it was so EMOTIONAL. When they were leaving the school to the bus, it was all so dramatic. haha I even hugged Munyee and Nadira as if they were leaving for another place forever. =)

Anyway, bowling was next! We went with our teacher advisor group so I was by myself because my other friends were in different groups. However, I did have fun and I scored the most points in my group! 80 points plus I had 3 strikes! =) We walked back to school after that.

Me, Sean, Amanda, Syeyi, Jin, and Michael J went to Pyramid after school to watch HSM 3. We actually lied to Jin and Michael J and told them we were going to watch James Bond instead in order for them to say "yes". Michael J's reaction when the movie was so funny!

"That's Sharpay!"

haha. HSM 3 was so sad. Mainly because it was about graduation and it got me thinking about my friends who are graduating this year, and my own graduation next year. SIGH. Amanda and Sean went back right after that but I walked around the mall with Syeyi because her mum was in the mall and was still shopping. We saw Willi and Farid when we were walking and decided to stalk them. Eventually, we called them and walked around with them instead. Willi wanted to shave his head and me and Syeyi were like, "OMG ARE YOU SERIOUS? go shaveee!!". In the end, he did shaved. Haha. :) We hung out for quite some time before Syeyi's mum called her and we left.

And so there shall be pictures!





















































































































































































































































































































































No comments: