Friday, November 7, 2008

Oh my god, me and Amanda were so high yesterday; I was high from the dance, Amanda..well, she is always high anyway. ;) The both of us had nothing to do during study period and lunch so we went to the Common Room, where a lot of the guys are. We sat there and just ate their cookies and ambushed them. Well, I kicked Michael. haha. It was fun. My group did another performance during Lunch because Ms Shannon wanted to see ours.













































































































































































Amanda was totally crazy during Science. We kinda had a work period and she went to hid under Jin's and Isaac's tables! They were away and didnt notice her under the table when they got back to their seats. I kept laughing so hard and no one, NO ONE AT ALL, had any idea what I was laughing about. I started taking pictures and both of the guys were so shocked to see Amanda under their desks. Isaac even jumped. :D
























No comments: