Thursday, November 20, 2008

Since he wanted me to do a post on him, here it will be. :) Everybody, this is my brother.























Okay no, he is not the boy on the left anymore. Ladies and gentleman, HE IS ALREADY 18.



























yenggggg right?
Name: Teh Jiansheng
DOB: 16/ 5/ 1990


Yes, I came after him. He is 2 years older and currently studying at HELP. Hm, now what do I have to blog about him? Actually, I feel like posting a picture of him when he was younger to compare with the person he is now. But I know he'll be so mad, so yeah. People, just come to me if you want to see the pictures! :)

Truthfully, I'm glad he's my brother. We grew up together and I remember we would always fight. He'd win, but my cries would have him beaten up by our parents. Hehe, being the youngest is always good! (:




















































He's actually a really good brother. =) He really did took care of me especially the times when we were in the same school. He and his friends would actually hunt down people who mess with me. I really miss that.




























One thing that I, him, and my sister have in common is being vain. We love staring at the mirrors and taking pictures. He's also the person that me and my sister talk to the most about appearance. He'd tell us if we are fat, if something looks nice on us. Yeah, this brother of mine rocks!

He is still single, ladies. He'd told us about the kind of girl he likes. He likes someone who can take care of him. Just look at this:



























I am speechless when it comes to this picture. But do please IGNORE the fact that his hands are full from holding stuff. :)

Haha, so you have a post from me to you, Jiansheng! I'm waiting for mine!

No comments: