Thursday, November 13, 2008

Just because I let us go, doesnt mean that I am entirely over it all.


Today is another emo day for me. Not sure why, but today was rather quiet and, well emo-ish! Last night, I realized I forgot to take my luggage from the administration office in school so I had to wash my face with soap and use this really small toothbrush. -.- Two nights ago I stayed over at Amanda's and I packed my stuff in this luggage bag, and the next morning when I came to school I put it in the administration office. :|

P.E. today was rather fun, though. We had some tri-sports or something and we were divided into 4 teams. The games we had to play were basketball, soccer and ultimate frisbee. I was in team Yellow with Adilet, Syuyi, Lawrence, and Jun. I don't think I'm missing out on anyone. haha. :) We were a great team! The other teams were blue, red, and green. Each team will play at least every game with a different team each time. The first time we played basketball we won because we had Adilet ( who is super tall ) and Jun, who is just good at it I believe. The next game we played against Blue team we lost cause Ms Collins joined them. -.-

We played ultimate frisbee against the Red Team after that. Sean and Munyee were both in that team. haha! At one point when Naoki was guarding me, I hit him. And all along he went, "Why are you hitting me???" Haha but at least my team scored a goal after that! =)

We stopped playing when we saw people cornering someone in the basketball court. Out of curiosity, I ran there too and found Isaac lying on the ground facedown. Sean straightaway ran to him. At first I didnt know what happened, but after I asked Nadira it turned out that he sprained his ankle really bad and it was getting swollen. I looked at his ankle and in just 2 minutes, it swelled up REAL BIG. So our P.E. class ended there and we walked back to the school.

Some people are going to Gunung Datuk for an overnight camp tomorrow and so the rest of the school are going bowling from 1.30 to 4! :) Haha, it should be fun! ( : And in the morning, the Biology class students are going to a zoo. Extra extra awesome!

Till then. :)
I'm not how I used to be.

No comments: