Friday, October 16, 2009

; your way, my way.

I'm currently at my uncle's condo in Penang right now. The rest of the family and relatives are in the living room and singing away to the new Karaoke set they got two days ago. Meanwhile, my brother is on the plane from KL to Penang right now, so i'll be seeing him in about 40 minutes? :) I actually wanted to post some pictures up but I did not bring my card reader, but here's an update! : ) What am I doing here, really? Let's just say there is a small family gathering for this Deepavali holidays! I arrived last night from KL, will be heading back on Sunday.

Now, this trip has an interesting start ! So the taxi picked me up yesterday after school and brought me to LCCT, and when I reached there I checked in and mingled around for a while. I was bored, so I went inside the boarding room. And I did so and was walking really slow and sleepily 'cause I was taking my time. I got to Gate 6, looked around for seats, I looked to the left and TA-DAAA! Guess who I saw? Mr and Mrs Smajda, Ms Tanja and Aaron Tan! They were all sitting in a group so I joined them. Such coincidence eh :) Mr and Mrs Smajda and Ms Tanja were going to go to Penang too but unfortunately we are on different flights, but we'll be on the same flight back to KL on Sunday! :) Aaron, on the other hand, was heading to Kuching. It was cool cause we were talking and joking until we boarded our flights.

I was already quite sleepy when I got to Penang but then my parents brought me to my uncle's place where everybody was. Had bubuchacha (WOOOHOOOOOOO) and then sang karaoke! :D I sang YMCA and I Don't Want To Miss A Thing :)

I like this holiday, because I do not have any homework :) Well, I do. but it taks only 3 minutes of the entire holiday time :) Besides that, nothing at all! :D

'all in all, the time in Penang is going great :)

i shall post the picures up when I get to! Ciaoo (:

No comments: