Friday, October 2, 2009

and another one.

And so, I tagged along with some other people to watch the soccer game between our school and ISKL, it was a good game : ) I watched more than taking pictures, mainly because I've had enough pictures from where the game stopped the last time we were here.

It was an exciting game; me and Amiera were shouting and our hearts beating fast :) So yea, it was exciting!

Pictures =)

Mahendra :)


Siamak and Salar on the left :D


Weini smiling.


Andraaa.


Ilya and Dong who also came to watch the game.


Hatso Madagascar!


stretching before the game.


amiera and i :)


Febri.


Adilet's our captain (:


before the game started.


Hah! Adilet looks awesome in this picture!



Ramtin and Mehdi


Febri, Ola and Aziza.


I'm going to be super busy this weekend :(

No comments: