Thursday, October 1, 2009

; we're a little closer now.

; the simplest form of love.
i love you, you love me.



I've been having mood swings lately. I'll be happy one second and frustrated and angry the next second. I mean, i have reasons for being frustrated and angry but i'd rather not talk about it. The only person I can talk to about this is someone in school.

Life in high school has been pretty interesting - lots of dramas and classes are just fun, especially Drama class for me albeit there are the occasional down side of everything. I've learnt, in these few weeks, that maybe sometimes not talking to certain people is just for the best. High school is indeed where I learn more to be myself and to really find the right group of people to be around with. Yet, it is so weird how hanging out with someone at first can feel so right - and after months of not hanging out with that someone can make me feel so much better.

[Though it bothers me that you might be better than me. That sometimes you get to do things that I don't, just know that it doesnt make me less "human" than you are. ]

There was football practice today, me and Celine went to watch the guys at the field for a while. We left after 20 minutes - we didnt want to get hit by the soccer balls. There's a match between our school and ISKL again tomorrow :) The game was stopped two weeks ago due to lightning and thunder so it's gonna continue tomorrow.

Justnow at the football practice,
Mr Gregory. Me
Are you going to the football tournament tomorrow?
I dunno - Can i? :)
Sure.


Hahaaaaaaaaaaa! :) And then i'm going to do my hours this Saturday. :) It's going to be good. Plus it's dress down day tomorrow! : )



teddy and penguin <3

No comments: