Wednesday, October 7, 2009

; listen to the rain.

There's a birthday wish to make! :)

; he's the one wearing "Timberland".

Happy Birthday Mostafa! :D
I'll press your head later! (:


I'm so sorry for the lack of updates. :( It isnt that nothing is happening, a lot is happening, but I just couldnt find the time to update these days. :)

Oh, by the way -
There is a soccer game after school today and im going to stay back to watch though there is a big History test tomorrow - gah. There are a lot to study for and we've been watching Schindler's List in History class this week, my class just finished the movie today and I gotta say, it's a really good movie and allowed me to know more of what happened during WW2.

I've also been helping with my sister's friend's video shooting assignment, im acting as the leading character in the short clip, they're going to give me a copy of the complete movie when they're done editing it! :)

So, all in all, i've been pretty busy these days but happy, of course! :)

School's yearbook is out and it costs RM40! :o I'll pay mine tomorrow :)

my blog has been a bored lately, but i promise, it won't stay that way long! :D


uh um, prommmmmmmm. :)

No comments: