Thursday, October 8, 2009

; time to be scared.

So our school boys played against ELC yesterday - I didnt stay for the whole game though. I left after the second half started but I did managed to take some pictures! Anddddd - though we lost 4 - 0, I guess it was a good game? Haha ;) Well, the guys said the game was "stupid". ( :

I've been really happy with the amount of sleeping I've been having these few nights. Last night I slept at around 10? That is damn early for the other students in my school :)

Prom is approaching! It's not official yet but I bet it's gonna happen? People - guys - are asking girls to prom :D This is really interesting! :) It's just crazy, you know, knowing who's going with who to prom. And the best part yet - watching my guy friends asking girls to prom. All of them have been quite successful so that's good! Haha! :)

from yesterday;


farid is succcha poser :D


mark teoh.


farid.


i camwhore with farid :)


Celine : )


i like the color of my thigh here :D


oh yea, i tattooed my own hand :)


Frans and Jon were there toooo with their Red Bulls


the elc guys.


hatso : )


and they ranranran.


sonia chang.


hah the guys look really little.


guan kit


eunice and pauline fiercely cheering :D


Yuka! Mr B's daughter :)


today was interesting. ALl the P.E classes today performed their dances and im lucky enough to be able to be there and record some of the performances! :) I shall upload one of the videos after this update :)

Oh yay Friday is coming! :D

No comments: