Saturday, October 24, 2009

; it's gonna heal.

miera :)
i'm awake, she's sleeping. haha.



Ouch, not only my legs ache today. Even my arms ache now! Ouch, the muscles the muscles! Mrs Smajda announced the winner of yesterday's amazing race and it was a tie between two groups, one of them group Makaian- which consists of Adilet, Cedric, Mahendra, and Hatso. If you must know, their group's name "MAKAIAN" is made of Madagascar, Kazakhstan, India, and Iran. Each of the country representing where each of them comes from. I'm proud of them. They get to eat free pizza! ( ;

There was open mic today, too :) A lot of performers went today, and Amiera was one of them. Went to lunch at the uni cafe after that. It was raining so dang heavy. Like literally, it was pouring.

I'm actually starving now. I didn't actually had a proper dinner today but whatever. I'll just each tomorrow (: I actually think this is the best yet the most boring weekend ever: I have no homework. at all.




insecurities. oh how i used to live my life by this particular word. now it's your turn. but don't worry, you're going to be just fine. all you need to do is just accept yourself for who you are. you might not be satisfied with yourself and your life, but remember, you're the only you in the whole wide world.


nights. :)
opps, morning!

No comments: