Wednesday, October 14, 2009

; the lost times.

our pretty asses; our pretty backs.


So during lunch today I went to the Sunway Open Day in MPH upstairs along with Adilet, Cedric, Farid, and Jia Kai. There were a lot of other graduating SIS students there too but we went in groups. I managed to talk to the Sunway Psychology Department again for the second time - the first time was during their university open day almost 4 or 5 months ago. But anyway, I got the same booklet again and the same information. Asked about the subjects I have to take and it looks like I am on the right track right now. :)

There will be more universities open day in a few weeks' time. I'll be going with the same guys again, I suppose.

Not to mention, I bumped into Munyee and Sean and a couple of other previous SIS students like Frans, Kevin, Shauna, Tram, Denise, and Najwa. I spent quite some time talking to Mun Yee while her bf talked to Cedric. It was goooood catching up with her. Sean - your hair is so long! I didnt manage to talk to Sean, though - just said hi.

There's Domino's pizza for lunch tomorrow!




'cept i didnt order. -.-

No comments: