Saturday, January 10, 2009

Why did I not talk to you?

Today was great. ;) Went back to my previous school to hangout with my friends and to join their extracurricular activities. Yeah, it was fun. Took lots of pictures and talked a lot with them. It's nice to catch up with them.

I used to be in the Orchestra so yeah, i went there today.

The guy used to be our senior.


Fenny


This guy we call him Wasabi :) He's a funny guy and yeah , great to talk to.


And......I used to learn how to play this instrument!


Ex conductor Elaine


Lunch


My friend has pins all over her purse in case the teachers are checking their hair. Yeah, they cant have fringe and all. HAHA.


I was bored, piercings.


US.



So yeah, today is my last day in Sandakan for now. I'm coming back again probably in the June/ July holidays so I can't wait. I'm so lazy today I even skipped my exercise. sigh. I kinda regret not talking to everyone today, though.

HEY I FELT LIKE A STRANGER. You know, after leaving something for so long and you just come back. -.-

Anyway, yeah. School on Monday. I am NOT looking forward to that. not at all.

No comments: