Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I just miss the times.

Ah, I've been doing a hell lot of nothing lately. Aside from meeting my friends and all. Oh, and the movies too. I watched The House Bunny yesterday and I know I'm a lil' bit late for that, but I don't care.

The school I attend, Sunway International School, is going to reopen next Monday and I am just not very prepared for it. I'm definitely not looking forward to Mathematics, the subject I totally suck at, and History. Ive seen my other friends gone crazy for History because of all the projects and presentations and homework. I'm scared. I don't want to have to stay up every night finishing homework.

Mind me, I'm just crapping away.

Honestly, I'm not really looking forward this year. I don't know what will happen but I just don't feel good about it. More of the boring, wasted weekends again.

See, I don't lead a very "HAPPENING" life like my other friends who go out everyday during the holidays and get to see each other. No, no, no, not me. I don't go to parties, I just stay at home. And when I'm not at home, I'm just having lunch outside with my family and just grocery shopping. And when I do blog, if you realize, most of the time I just blog about the INTERESTING stuff that happened in school that particular day.

This leads me to having no life. A few weeks earlier, I was watching The Jonas Brothers episodes for almost 3 hours continuously. I'm pretty bored so you can't really blame me. And lately I've also been watching some Singaporean tv series on YouTube. And while all my other friends here are going to school everyday, I'm just ENVY-ing them because truthfully, I miss my old school. The many many hundreds of students, the blue and white uniform. The need to tie up my hair, everything.

I miss how every Saturday we have activities, and I'll be able to meet my friends and all. We'll be hanging out together, eating lunch together, laughing and joking together. Those were the times we had. I miss the fact that every day after school there will be hundreds of students walking out together and we'll be squeezing in here and there.

And most of all, I really miss wearing that blue and white uniform. Really, really miss wearing it. I always thought that it looked nice. :) I miss going home to my parents instead of an empty, dirty apartment.

Mind me again, I'm just crappppppping again.

Hm, interesting to think that next year I'll be in College. :) And I'll be 18. Wooo. I like to think far ahead and to see myself older and all. Heheh.

Anyway, my bro left for KL today. Woke up around 7 in the morning and went out at 8 to have breakfast. His flight was at 10 something and he's probably up in the sky somewhere inside the plane now.

Then Sunday I'll be going back with my mum to KL and I have a new housemate again. I'm just looking forward Chinese New Year because I'll be able to meet my cousins from Australia. :) and then I'll be seeing my whole family plus my sister and brother. So yay. And the red packets, of course.

But back to where I was, I miss going to Malaysian schools. To think that my friends from my previous school are doing projects and performing in the Orchestra together without me there, when i could actually be there, really makes me sad. I wish I could be there.

No comments: