Wednesday, January 14, 2009

DREAM

Today we learnt some stuff about dreams in psychology. We had to find a partner and i picked Noah. We played this game called the "2 Truths and a Lie" where we had to say two things that are true about ourselves, and one that is false. And our partner needs to guess which is the false one. I guessed it right that Noah was lying about him being a good swimmer. So yay :) But he had a tough time guessing which statement of me was false:

- I have 5 piercings
- I come from Sarawak
- I can play the piano

Ms Gandhi asked each group about the results we got at the end.

Ms Gandhi: Noah, did you get it right the first time?
Noah: No, I actually guessed that she did not have 5 piercings because I dont see any piercings on her nose or anything. Little did I know that her hair was covering her ears.


*class laughs*

Ms Gandhi: Ah, that's a smart move.

hehe. (: Then we went back to our seats. We have seating plan and I'm sitting at the same table as Najwa, Noah, and Ahmad. After that, we were asked to write down a dream that we once had and have another person analyse it.

Najwa dreamt that snakes were following her.
Ahmad dreamt that he was surrounded by a lot and a lot and a lot of jeans.
Noah dreamt that his friend's house was shaking and there was no reflection of him when he looked into the mirror.

Najwa got another person's paper and this guy's dream was really funny. :)

"I dreamt that I was a superhero with a big E on my chest. Then I saw an old lady stucked in the toilet. Suddenly, the time stopped and I flew into the toilet headfirst"

LOL. Najwa definitely had a hard time on what to write about it. :)

And Siva's one is really violent.

"I dreamt that my brother hit my mother. I was so angry that I slapped and beat him. Then I took a knife and stabbed him. It was those military kind of knife. Then I slashed his throat off"

When Noah read that out to us, the 3 of us was like *jaws drop*

At the end of the class,
Anita: Are you OK with your brother? Like in real life?
Siva: Oh yeaa oh yea we are!
Anita: -.-


SEAN MUNYEE CHUCHING CAME TODAY.
:)


Anyway, time for some Pyschology studies!

No comments: