Thursday, January 22, 2009

countless.


If everyone couldn't see, the world would be a better place;
because then we wouldn't be able to judge each other.

I'm angry.
I'm frustrated.
I'm lost.

so many times i wish i could, in some way, let someone know the way i feel.
But it's not easy, because i fear that people will look at me weirdly, and ask people
if anything is wrong with me.
the fact that i am angry, i am frustrated, i am lost,
but there is no reason why.
i've been dragged inside this hole, so deep.

so many times i wish i could let you know.
that i never wanted to be like this.
if i could, i would be the person that you wanted me to become.
the imperfections in me that bothered you.

so many times i wish i could apologize to you,
because i couldn't be that person.
that you wish i was.
the person,
that you wish you knew.

so many times i know, that somehow i'm not to blame.
that i am this way because, i just am.

but.
so many times i wish, if i could, be something better.

to be that someone that you would be proud of.











No comments: