Tuesday, January 13, 2009

School, school, and Grade 11.

I'M GRADE 11 NOW =)
And still a long way to go...

Oh, school is finally here! I'd say the first day of school was...NORMAL? Yeah, it is. I thought we would be having orientation like last semester but apparently the new students had their orientation a week ago so the teachers actually started teaching us a little bit yesterday. There are definitely a lot of new faces but not as many as last semester.

Subjects I'm taking this year are:-
- Mathematics
- Information and Communication Technology: The Digital Environment
- English
- Introduction to anthropology, sociology, and psychology

Technology should be fun as we'll be learning stuff like Photoshop, Flash Player, and more.

Amanda misses Sean :( - Amanda

-.- Errr, yea that was random. And as I was saying, that should be an interesting subject plus the teacher is Mr Smajda, he's fun! :) I'm also really looking forward to psychology! (: But the class is a very large group. We have groups in that class and I'm with Amanda, Steven, Michael, Jon Au, and a new kid. An iranian from Canada.

A lot of people are changing their timetables. Amanda doesnt want pyschology so she's out now. She's taking history, instead. So i'm the only girl in the group but it's okay because they are people i know. :)

Techonology today was okay. We were divided into groups and had to do a research on dihydrogen monoxide and I was in a group with Adilet, Ola, and Mostafa. I was drawing random stuff on Adilet's hand all the time :D Mr Smajda let us out fifteen minutes earlier without realizing it but when he did, he called us back in and we played boardgames! (:

I met Sean and Munyee justnow. Woohooooo it was so nice to see them again after 2 months! :D Sean's hair reminds me of him when it was still in January last year. We exchanged Christmas gifts :0

Syafiqah, Amanda, Isaac and I are currently doing our math homework. Well, not me and Amanda. We're just talking and I found out his brother is in my tag group! :D

We also have our new uniform and I'm wearing the new skirt. It's comfortable, actually. Haha :D Yayyyy seeing Chu Ching tomorrow! :D I gotta give her something I got for her.

Till then :)

No comments: